Feb 13, 2011

Funny Valentine Quotes


  • 'I require three things in a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.' 
  • 'Women are cursed, and men are the proof.' 
  • 'Women with pasts interest men... they hope history will repeat itself.'  
  • 'Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.' 
  • 'My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to.'
  • 'The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.' 
  • 'I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up.' 
  • 'Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house.' 
  • Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment